There is something virtually graphic about the way the slender steel frame grows out below the Studio chair’s seat and back, framing the molded shell in an airy design. The flowing lines stand out in an eye-catching silhouette, like a line drawing or a pictogram, just as the empty spaces between the frame and the back act to define the shape. The simple construction in veneer and steel tubing directs one’s thoughts towards older French factory chairs, giving Studio its industrial notes. A design that attracts attention, but glows with pure simplicity.
The multi-purpose Studio chair series is designed for use in both domestic and public spaces. The series includes chairs, armchairs and barstools in two heights. All models are stackable, making the range suitable for restaurants and educational facilities with the need for transformable areas. The steel frame makes it easy to grab hold of the chairs and move them around as required.
- Height: 81 cm / 31.9 inch
- Length: 60 cm / 23.6 inch
- Depth: 57.5 cm / 22.6 inch
- Seat Height: 44 cm / 17.3 inch
- Shell: Lacquered or Painted and Lacquered Oak Veneer and Front Upholstery
- Legs: Black Powder Coated Steel
- Legs are made of powder coated steel tubes.
- Stackable – but be aware that this can harm the upholstery.
- Textile: Clean with textile or upholstery cleaner.
- Leather: Clean with damp cloth.
- Use warm water with soap flakes.
- Frequent vacuuming with a soft fitting is recommended for both textile and leather to preserve color and appearance.
There are no reviews yet.