No other word in the Danish language has become as internationally celebrated as “hygge”. A word so difficult to define, and yet so simple in practice. Hygge is all about feeling good – security, warmth and comfort all form part of its DNA, and it is precisely these qualities that provide the template for Simon Legald’s Hyg lounge series.
With Hyg, Simon Legald has designed an exclusive range, in which soft lines and encircling contours create a cozy and pleasant space. Hyg is made for hygge. The series, which consists of a sofa, armchairs and footstool, is like a warm and heartfelt embrace of shape. The ample silhouette radiates a primary organic purity. Its voluminous form is offset by a narrow contour, which hones and refines its expression. The high sides lightly shield off the room, while a broad seat makes it possible to assume a wide range of relaxed seating postures.
- Height: 107.5 cm / 42.3 inch
- Length: 84.5 cm / 33.2 inch
- Depth: 83.5 cm / 32.8 inch
- Seat Height: 40 cm / 15.7 inch
- Shell: Hard Molded PU Foam w. Steel Reinforcement
- Cushion: Soft Molded PU Foam
- Textile and Leather
- Legs: Oak
- Textile: Clean with textile or upholstery cleaner
- Leather: Clean with damp cloth
There are no reviews yet.