With its balanced tones and tightly woven recycled PET yarn, the Polli rug adds texture, warmth and cohesiveness to the home furnishing.
Polli is Normann Copenhagen’s new series of sustainable rugs made from 100% recycled post-consumer PET yarn and woven into discrete, mottled patterns. The plastic waste is pre-processed into short textile fibers, which are spun into a fine yarn and woven into soft, elegant, ultra-durable rugs that are easy to maintain and with minimal shedding.
The Polli rug comes in muted tones of sand and dark grey. A subtle play of green and blue is featured in two of the variants. The Polli rugs ensure holistic harmony in every room.
- Small: 100 x 200 cm / 39.4 x 78.7 inch
- Medium: 170 x 240 cm / 66.9 x 94.5 inch
- Large: 200 x 300 cm / 78.7 x 118.1 inch
- Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (rPET)
- Carefully clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
There are no reviews yet.