Danish designer Hans Hornemann took inspiration for the Ace series from his own life in Copenhagen. The series aims at urban dwellers, who prioritize quality and aesthetics but who must also adapt to the limited space of life in the city. With a recurring design trait of friendly, organic lines, Ace offers maximum comfort in condensed form.
When designing Ace, Hans Hornemann has worked on a chair’s basic components – backrest, seat and legs – and has created a functional and aesthetic design with a more petite stature than traditional lounge furniture.
The design balances finely between the refined and the relaxed. Rounded contours emphasize the inviting volume of the full upholstery and are framed elegantly by the piping around the seat and back. A backwards-leaning backrest and cheekily angled legs give edge and attitude, resulting in a design of timeless and nonchalant elegance.
- Hans Hornemann, 2019
65 cm High
- Height: 98.5 cm / 38.7 inch
- Length: 45 cm / 17.7 inch
- Depth: 50.5 cm / 19.8 inch
- Seat Height: 65 cm / 25.5 inch
75 cm High
- Height: 108.5 cm / 42.7 inch
- Length: 46 cm / 18.1 inch
- Depth: 52.5 cm / 20.6 inch
- Seat Height: 75 cm / 29.5 inch
- Shell: Veneer, PU Foam, Steel reinforcement upholstery
- Legs: Black Powder coated steel
- Assembly manual included
There are no reviews yet.