With a simple and pure expression, the Krenit range is a contemporary classic which enables a perfect interplay between function and aestheticism. Its characteristic sharp edge creates a balance between material and form, giving the bowl its classic yet contemporary expression. Its shape has set the trend for later designs of bowls, and the shape of the bowl is just as perfectly suited for the home today as then.
Use the Krenit Bowl for nuts, snacks or simply as decoration.
- Herbert Krenchel, 1953
- Diameter: 25 cm / 9.8 inch
- Height: 14 cm / 5.5 inch
- Volume: 3.5 l
- Diameter: 38 cm / 14.9 inch
- Height: 12 cm / 4.7 inch
- Volume: 7.1 l
- Lubricate the edge regularly with cooking oil to counteract rust
- Avoid use of steel kitchen utensils
- Not suitable for microwave oven and dishwasher
- Wash by hand and wipe thoroughly
There are no reviews yet.