Inspired by Danish hygge, designer Simon Legald has created the Hyg furniture series. In 2020, the range expands with a chair and barstool that share the characteristics of the lounge series: the hearty, organic curves designed with a focus on sublime comfort.
The concept of hygge is all about feeling good – security, warmth and comfort all form part of its DNA, and it is precisely these qualities that provide the template for the Hyg collection. With the new models, the range – and the coziness – further unfolds, and new possibilities arise of creating coherent environments with both dining and lounge areas.
”The moments where we sit down together, immerse ourselves in conversation and share a meal – for me this is where the feeling of hygge really peaks. Thus, it seemed only natural that the Hyg range should also provide the setting for moments like these. The feeling of hygge is not only linked to the visual experience of the design; it lies in the overall sensuous experience. A lot of effort has gone into sculpting the shape to provide rest and support for the human body, to make it comfortable to sit in, basically.”, Simon Legald tells us.
- Height: 84 cm / 33.1 inch
- Length: 54 cm / 21.3 inch
- Depth: 55.5 cm / 21.9 inch
- Seat Height: 46 cm / 18.1 inch
- Shell: Polypropylen (PP) and Front Upholstery
- Legs: Powder Coated Steel
- Clean with damp cloth.
- Textile: Clean with textile or upholstery cleaner.
- Leather: Clean with damp cloth.
- Use warm water with soap flakes.
- Frequent vacuuming with a soft fitting is recommended for both textile and leather to preserve colour and appearance.
There are no reviews yet.