There is something calming and fitting about snuggling up in Schneider’s serene Californian night image. The motif is strangely hypnotic and supernaturally peaceful. A half-moon shines from behind bare treetops. Owls, sluggish and curious at the same time, peek out from their perches on twisted branches, while a dark backdrop – not quite black, but a deep, infinite dark blue – makes trees and owls pop out with fluorescent colors in a magical and mythical scene.
- Ryan Schneider
- Height: 250 cm / 98.4 inch
- Length: 250 cm / 98.4 inch
- 100% Cotton
- Avoid long-term exposure to direct sunlight and other light sources as the textile might inevitably fade.
- Stains should be removed immediately to avoid permanent damage.
- Hand wash or dry clean only.
There are no reviews yet.